Gluten Free Pizza Dough
2 Cups White Rice Flour
1 Cup Tapioca Flour
1 teaspoon Xantham Gum
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
4 TBSP sugar
2 Cups Water
1 TBSP oil (I like to use lighter flavor olive oil)
- Preheat Oven to 176 Celsius (350 Fahrenheit)
- Put one packet of yeast in 1 cup of warm water and let sit for ten minutes, then add 1 TBSP of sugar after three minutes.
- Mix dry ingredients
- Then add the yeast, oil, and water.
- Flour the table where you will knead the dough; add more rice flour while kneading until the dough is not sticky (but make sure you do not make the dough too dry).
- If the dough is too dry keep adding a Tablespoon of water until perfect consistency.
- Oil the pizza pan, then spread the dough to the edges
- Cook for 30 minutes then remove and flip dough over
- Add all your toppings and cook for an additional 20-25 minutes.
Sprinkle Vegan Parmesan after cooking (DO NOT COOK THE PARMESAN, IT WILL JUST BURN)
HOW TO MAKE VEGAN PARMESAN
1/2 Cup Raw Pine Nuts
1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 teaspoon Onion Powder
1/2 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
1/2 teaspoon Garlic Salt
2 TBSP Nutritional Yeast
1 teaspoon Bragg’s 24 Organic Herbs & Spices Seasoning
Adjust seasoning to your own taste 😆 you may like less salt, or more salt, or more garlic, test it out!
Blend until the consistency matches that of Parmesan and ENJOY!
Once you have put all the toppings on (except for the parmesan) Put Pizza in the oven for 25 minutes, and then ENJOY!
To me, the pizza tasted like a Pan Pizza from Pizza Hut
If you want to make your pizza more CheeseBurger(ish) just add your favorite relish! And don’t forget the Parmesan!